Wednesday, November 20

R o u g h _ D a y

Dear God,

I've had a weird, rough day. I'm distracted. I'm irritated. I can't seem to pull myself out of this funk.
You know what the past few days have been like for me. I feel 100% vulnerable and confused. I'm struggling with some things. Today did not help at all. I felt - not myself. I can't help but wonder just what is going to happen. I hope that You'll reveal a clear path to me. Help me hear Your voice. I love you Lord. I know You have it all under control.  Help me keep the faith, keep the trust, and obey Your will. --- Amen


I'm home now. Chicken is in the dutch oven. Dishes are washed. Kids are watching tv and snacking on popcorn.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say.
I am trying. I am hoping.

Part of me just wants to curl up and cry.
Another part of me wants to get mad.
All of me feels absolutely confused. . unsure. . and vulnerable.
I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment